Thursday, December 13, 2007

Christmas Shows

With the cooler weather going on and most of our shopping done, I had some time to watch some movies and programs. I usually don't have the attention span for long movies plus I get interrupted a lot.

  1. John Tucker Must Die. Okay, not a Christmas movie but I have a fondness for lame teen movies and this one fit the bill. Three girls find out they are dating the same guy and decide to get revenge with another girl as bait.
  2. Shrek the Halls. Very funny and it was all packed into 30 minutes. The kids lost their interest in it though because of the next show on my list but I enjoyed this program. I might watch it again because the kids were being a bit loud so I couldn't really enjoy it thoroughly.
  3. Winnie the Pooh Christmas. Or something like that...Tyler watched it and liked it very much. I heard Hector laugh too but I honestly have no clue as to what happens in this show. On a side note: As I typed in Winnie the Pooh, Josh was looking over my shoulder and read what I had just typed out loud. Could have bowled me over with a feather!! :)
  4. Deck The Halls. Hector had mentioned that he heard that this movie was funny. Hmm, I don't think so. It has some funny moments but not many. Danny de Vito moves into Matthew Broderick's neighborhood and proceeds to outdo his neighbor in the Christmas department ie. he wants his house to be visible from space (yeah, right). I sat through the whole movie because I wanted to finish knitting another hat.

No comments:

Post a Comment