Friday, December 07, 2007

Power shopping

More shopping today!! This time Hector and I hit Costco and Target and did some major damage at both places. My online order of our holiday cards were done and I found my Mom's present and some more for the kids.

We took a break after that to clean out the garage a bit (okay, Hector did that part) while I strung up more Christmas lights on the bushes etc. My mom stopped by to drop off a Santa light and snowman light to add to our growing light extravaganza! Then at Target we bought more lights for the upper story and other bushes plus I'm waiting for some to be delivered to us. We're going all out this year and the kids are really enjoying it too.

So far everything that I ordered online is on its way...my calendars are already finished! Woo hoo. Hector ordered some stuff for the OR staff so we had to get 60 bags for that. I offered to print out labels for the bags but he says he'll use a Sharpie to write. Wuhhh?? Is he crazy? :)

Tonight is very windy and chilly but I'm cozy and warm with a crackling fire. I'm happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment