Monday, March 05, 2007

Packing Time

We leave tomorrow for Mammoth for about a week so I spent most of the morning folding laundry, sorting socks & picking out all the snow gear. Hector is a darling and doing the vacuuming which I detest. Every time we go on a trip, my mom comes in and cleans. In a perfect world, we'd love it but she tends to put things away where we can't find things or decide to decorate. My mom means well but it is our house and she thinks we would like whatever she chooses to hang on the wall. We had to tell her (nicely), "How would you feel if you left and we rearranged your furniture?"
Plus my mom hasn't feeling too well so we're trying to clean up so she won't feel the need plus we turn off the water to discourage her! She just needs to take it easy. I think the condo will have internet access so I might post some pics here or there depending how tired my old bones will be from snowboarding. I'm gonna take it very easy so I don't hurt myself...it'll be fun just to get away. Laters....

No comments:

Post a Comment