Wednesday, March 07, 2007

more of our day...

I woke up this morning around 6:30am and dozed until 8am. I opened up the window and this is what I saw...













Snow flurries and the lovely storage building! I woke up Tyler to see the snow and he pointed out this.











A HUGE icicle...





We had breakfast at Base Camp cafe near the outlet stores. So when Hector took my snowboard in for some tuning, I headed over to Coach with the kids because gift card was burning a hole in my purse. Because the store was outlet or Factory as they call it, I got a lot for my money. I bought 2 purses, a cellphone lanyard and a Coach keychain. Did I mention the 20% discount I got in addition to the factory prices? Yippee!! At the retail store, my $500 gift card would not get me as much. So I'm a happy cheesegirl....here are my latest purchases to my collection.

















Gonna go and play in the snow now...pictures later.

1 comment: