Monday, March 19, 2007

Heh, just when I think I'm all that and with it, I get knocked down a peg. I thought that Josh's IEP meeting was this morning because I even wrote it down in my Palm. I lost the original paper stating when the meeting was to verify so we were there at the door. Then I notice that Miss N. is out sick today...after some phone calls, they say the IEP is Wednesday. Okay, my bad.

I have my cough still which gets worse at night when I'm laying down. Hector gave me some Dayquil liquid which seemed to help right away. This morning I was so sleepy still and had a hard time getting up. The bottle was by the sink so I checked it out and that stinker gave me Nyquil!! That stuff knocks me out (which is good) but it also lasts much longer in me (like until noon). Good thing I didn't drink a full dose last night.

No comments:

Post a Comment