Friday, March 16, 2007

I spent most of my morning laying in bed...this cold has got me beat! It was nice to lay there dozing and I feel much better. I'm happy it's Friday but Hector has to work tomorrow. At least we got to go out last night to the Kings game. I was kinda feelin lousy and tired but we arrived early in time to see the teams warm up. At the start of the game, Carmen Electra was introduced for a charity event and other celebrities like Ryan Seacrest who was booed. Then at intermission, about 20 beauty pageant contestants were brought out to shoot pucks for a charity and included the newly rehabbed Miss USA Tara Connor. As they were walking past our section, many of them waved to some man in a green baseball cap by the glass. Hector said it must be someone famous...and sure enough, the man walked past us and it was Jim Belushi.

The hockey game was really exciting and the 2 women next to me talked practically nonstop thruout the game. Thankfully, they switched seats to sit next to their man in the 2nd period. Lately the Kings have been doing really well in the beginning but lose momentum later so the score will be tied which goes into overtime then the final shootout and lose. It is a major bummer and that's exactly what happened in this game.

I finished knitting another hat (this time for a girl) so I started on a scarf. I found this really bulky soft yarn in a dark gray color so I'm tempted to keep it for myself. I have about 1 foot done so I'll see how far a skein of yarn will get me.

No comments:

Post a Comment