Friday, March 09, 2007

More...



Okay, I've been super busy since my last post but I have plenty to tell ya. Wednesday afternoon, we took the kids sliding. It was getting late and Tyler dragged his sled up higher than normal. When he started sliding, his sled took a different path right into some trees! He crashed into a huge tree sliding facefirst! Tyler got some cuts and scrapes on his face but he is OKAY. Of course he was very scared and crying but now 2 days later, he is running around like normal. It could have been a lot worse. He didn't want me taking his picture so I didn't. Just use your imagination.



Thursday was our first day on the mountain. It was a perfect, gorgeous day. Tyler started ski school and Josh went to the preschool. I made sure I stretched really well and it seemed to help me. Hector and I snowboarded most of the day down Stump Alley which is super wide and groomed. So much fun.



We took the kids sliding again. Here are the pics of their extreme sledding..


>


No comments:

Post a Comment