Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Yeah, Tyler went back to school after missing 2 days of school. Now he is whining about how much homework he has so it just takes him longer. I spend more time trying to get him to work on his stuff and checking on him. It's like pulling teeth. That boy really likes to dig his heels in and fight me every step of the way.

So in November, Hector and I had our 10 year wedding anniversary. Hector had planned a helicopter flight and romantic dinner for that night but Josh got sick that day so we postponed it. We've been busy with holidays etc so now we decided to see if we can go on Valentine's Day. Hector called to tell me that it's all done...we will have a 45-55 minute helicopter rider around LA and then have dinner at The Sky Room. I am so impressed that we're doing it on Valentine's Day which will be like a double whammy. We usually keep Valentine's low key and stay home but we get to go all out this time.

Today I had lunch with my friend Sandra whom I've know for over 10 years. We worked together at the pharmacy and just kept in touch long after we left. I kept in touch with Christmas cards and the occassional birthday party for one of our kids which is really a shame since we are about 7 miles apart. In our last phone call, I said we need to get together for lunch and the stars/planets aligned! Sandra was ready for a little "me" time and so was I....we're already planning other ASAP!!

1 comment:

  1. I truly understand getting your kid to do homework...I'm always pulling hair daily with both kids. Will this ever end?

    ReplyDelete