Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Under the Weather

Ugh, we all have colds. The kids seem to haven't gotten off easy while Hector and I are miserable. I brought in our Honda to the dealer for a service and to check on that weird shifting problem over the weekend. It came back with a clean bill of health so hopefully that will be the end of it. I had to bring in my BMW today to replace a headlight that burned out which kinda blows since I just had it at the dealer last week for a service. And then they had the nerve to try to make me pay for the bulb (I have a full warranty until Jan. 31 which covers everything except tires). I cringe at the thought of what they would charge for a lightbulb! Thankfully they said it was covered so it was all cool. I might have to look into an extended warranty soon if my car falls apart at exactly the 4 year mark. Isn't that what happens when the warranty expires?

1 comment: