Friday, January 05, 2007

Weekend recap

The kids' winter break is almost over and it's back to school on Monday. I kinda bit off more than I can chew by trying to cut Tyler's hair myself. Yikes...thank goodness, Tyler is not vain. I finally had to admit that I can't cut hair and had Hector take Tyler to the barber to fix the mess I created. Now Tyler looks like a Marine recruit which is A LOT better than the look of rats chewing on Tyler's hair. :)
Saturday: I went to see Kat to deliver a Christmas present from a mutual friend. I took Josh with me and he jumped right into the M & M's bowl. I got to visit with Kat and her parents for a bit then I had to pry Josh away from the chocolate. He was really upset about that but settled down in the car. Our friend Dan came over with his 3 kids. We all had dinner at Vince's which was a party of 8 (3 adults and 5 kids). The spaghetti and garlic bread was flowing and everyone was having a great time. back at our house, we took out the Wii where we played bowling, baseball and boxing until our arms ached. Dan and his kids stayed the night so Tyler was thrilled. He asked if he could sleep with I. (Dan's youngest daughter) which was so cute and innocent but we had to say no.
Sunday: Our sleepover night came to an end. The boys went to Sunday school then off to Grandma's to play. I took advantage to look at furniture specifically sideboard tables. There is a furniture store near our house that I've always been curious about so today was the day I went inside. They had a lot of beautiful pieces but it wasn't my style. I remember a table I saw at Pottery Barn so I went to our nearest one and bought it. Yay! They had it in stock so we took it home and it looks great.

No comments:

Post a Comment