Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Something's weird...

today I am surprisingly efficient. Although I had a late start, I dropped the kids off at my mom's for a bit. Hector had today off so we went to Lamps Plus to get one more light fixture for the kitchen. We were hungry so I phone in an order for a torpedo (for Hector) and hero (for me) sandwich at Guiliano's. We were about 3 blocks away so I told Hector to stop at a furniture store to kill the 15 minutes we had to wait for our food. We walk in and the salesman shows me the counter height chairs and stools. BAM! I ordered 3 chairs and 2 stools for the kitchen. Done. They should arrive in 2 weeks.
Next on my list, wash my filthy kitchen windows. After all those weeks of construction, the windows were dirty inside and out. I got out the hose, removed the screens and washed away the grime. I can finally see clearly. I put a few things away and get the kids. Tonight we are watching Glenn (Tyler's friend) because we gave Kings hockey tickets to his parents. Boy that was an experience! The boys were very exuberent and boistrous to put it mildly. While they were playing video games, I attempted to hang the kitchen curtains but the rods I got are a tad too small. I bought the 24-48 inch rod for our 48 inch window but I need the next size up. Argh. I don't have the receipt anymore so hopefully the store won't give me a hard time exchanging them. Man, and I was on a roll!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, sounds like you did a lot of stuff! Doesn't it feel good?

    ReplyDelete