Saturday, January 13, 2007

Cucamonga

We just checked into the Hilton Garden Inn in Cucamonga for an overnight stay. We'll be a bit closer to Wrightwood which is about an hour away. We decided to skip Big Bear because it's a 2 hour drive on a winding mountainous road and it takes only one incident to back the drive up. This Hilton has an indoor pool which is a huge plus for the kids who are literally bouncing around with anticipation. We called He-man to let him know we wouldn't be making it up to Big Bear tomorrow and found out that the cabin's pipes are frozen! Ugh, I'm so glad we didn't stay up there...it is freezing here in Cucamonga and it is about 7 degrees in Big Bear! It's a really big cold snap for California! I can hear the wind howling outside as I type. Brrr...I think it's time for me to soak in the jacuzzi.

No comments:

Post a Comment