Friday, October 20, 2006

wishes...


Last night over dinner at TGIFridays, Hector says, "You know, I really want to get a motorcycle." I reply,"That's not a secret, go ahead and get one...but you have to let me know when you take off for a ride even if I'm asleep." I knows he really misses having a bike to cruise around on and last weekend he enjoyed the Harley he rented. So I agreed to it since Hector isn't a demanding guy, he doesn't spend our $$ recklessly or frivolously. I'm the more high maintenance type and he indulges me which I love, so I can totally agree to his request. Heck, I like riding with him and so does Tyler!

I don't think he would get a Harley like he rented since they can expensive but he has some models in mind. Our 10 year anniversay is coming up so that would be a great present to himself.

No comments:

Post a Comment