Wednesday, October 18, 2006

More Skybar



Here is our photo from our event at Skybar. We had a great time although T mixed her alcohol types which led to an undesirable ending. We started off with White Russians and T was off to a quick start. She finished hers way before I did and we ordered another round. After the second round, I switched to Sprite (I drove) and T ordered Long Island ice tea. She claimed that it was very strong but the trooper that she is, T finished it and had a 2nd drink. I didn't think much of it at the time; I know my limit, she should too, right?



During the event, T had to use the bathroom a couple times..tiny bladder. We were a few miles from home and T insisted I stop at this park to let her pee. Huh? I had to park in the lot while the restroom was at the other end of the park at 10pm and she took off. I know for a fact she didn't go all the way to the restroom and we'll just leave it at that. We finally make it home and T goes to the bathroom. I send my mom off since she babysat and wait for T to emerge. About 30 minutes go by and she still is in there. I'm asking if she is okay, should I get her something or call her husband to pick her up since she wasn't 'well' enough to drive.
I get muffled responses so at 11pm I call M to pick his woman up. He arrives at 11:30pm and it takes us another 30 minutes to coax her out of the bathroom. Oy! I'm glad it wasn't me...been there, done that enough to never get myself in that situation ever again!

T calls this afternoon from work. I'm telling her she didn't seem blotto last night when we left the party but she said it was the combo of White Russians with the lethal mix of every alcohol in the Long Island did her in. She apologized which she didn't have to and said she had fun. That's my girl!

1 comment:

  1. Never mix your ETOH drinks! Been there done that too...

    ReplyDelete