Wednesday, October 18, 2006

My Bread Winner



On Monday, Hector pulled out Tyler's wiggly tooth. You can see the new one coming in where the first one was. Tyler was pleased to receive $1 from the tooth fairy and he quickly put it in his piggybank.

Poor Hector had a rough night/day. He was second call and usually he doesn't have to go in until 5 pm. but the hospital was busy so he went in at 7:30pm. He finished his cases and came home for a couple of hours before heading off to work again (4pm). He was still at work when I came home at 10pm where I had my drunk/sick friend incident. I went to bed at midnight and I remember Hector coming home & getting called in again sometime in the middle of the night. Usually, the second call gets the next day off or a very short caseload but not this time. I spoke to Hector earlier today and he said that he went in at 3am last night, stayed until his scheduled cases began at 7am and finished at 4pm. So now he is conked out on the sofa getting his much deserved sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment