Monday, October 02, 2006

ugh

Ugh, the general yuckiness that I felt on Friday has escalated into a cold/upper respiratory infection. I didn't get as much sleep as I would have liked on my weekend trip since my mom woke me up at 7:30am every morning. I also had some kind of allergic reaction where my skin on heels and back/hips itched like crazy only at night so it kept me awake alot. By morning, the itchiness was gone. Last night I got plenty of sleep...Phenergan with codeine knocks me out for the night and usually most of the next morning too.

Our drive back was fine and it took about 6 hours. It started rain lightly when reached I-5 and continued for most of the way. Overall, our trip was good. The best part was seeing my friend Jan and her husband James. They treated us to brunch at Sargento Row in San Jose. It is kinda like a Third Street Promenade with lots shops and restaurants. We couldn't visit very long since we had to drive back home but I'll definitely have to plan a longer trip next time

No comments:

Post a Comment