Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Happy Halloween



Both kids had their Halloween parades. Joshua had his parade yesterday which let other parents go to other kids' parades today. Today Tyler dressed as Pikachu and Joshua did his Tigger again. There were so many people at Tyler's school that I couldn't close enough to see the parade plus the classes weren't announced so I don't even know when Tyler's class marched. Oh well. Joshua and his friends Alex & Amber kept busy eating every snack imaginable. Sheri (their mom) provided cheerios, goldfish, and pretzel sticks and all the kids ate like they didn't eat breakfast earlier. The kids had fun playing with the tetherball which they never get to try since it's usually crowded with bigger kids. Joshua was getting squirrely later on climbing in and out of the wagon, sitting on Amber's lap.








I made my pumpkin white chocolate macadamia bars and they are yummy. I set 2 plates aside for Hector to take to work and a plate for us. I labelled the plates with stickers and left a sticker on his pager to remind him to take the pumpkin bars this morning. I guess I wasn't clear enough because he took the wrong plate (ours with all the ugly/crumbly bars). Good thing he had some free time to come home and exchange plates.




No comments:

Post a Comment