Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Yesterday was extremely hectic...I had to take both boys to the dentist. Tyler is very good and isn't a problem. Joshua, on the other hand, refused to cooperate for x-rays and I had to restrain him with my arms & legs for the exam. Both have cavities, Tyler will be fine but Joshua will have to be sedated. I am not looking forward to it at all but it has to be done.



So on to some other news. I had ordered some party supplies online and it arrived! I had to go that route since Pokemon are not the most popular toys anymore. But I did manage to find plates, table covers etc. so that should make Tyler pretty happy. I scheduled his party for this Saturday and all the children I invited are coming! It should be lots of fun.

The pictures are from Singapore. The boys are standing next to a finger but I didn't have the chance to find out what the significance was. We were running out of time before we had to meet out tour group so I took the picture. There were pony rides also at the zoo and Joshua really enjoyed it. So maybe he will have some horse therapy in the future. Tyler wanted to swim in the hotel pool at Singapore and finally on our very last day, the sun came out. Since our flight was late afternoon, Hector took the boys for a swim.

No comments:

Post a Comment