Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Ho-hum

I'm tired of trying to upload photos to Blogger so I'm gonna take a break from that. Today was spent doing errands, picking up Hector's paycheck, going to the bank and making various appointments. I haven't taken Joshua to the dentist yet because I am dreading how he'll react. I know I'm probably overreacting but if he decides to freak out, it takes its toll on me too. Hopefully he will see that Tyler has no problems with the dentist and that will affect him positively. There is no predicting that kind of stuff. Then for Tyler's annual medical exam, someone calls to say the kids' insurance group needs to be changed so everything will be covered. Ugh. Trying to get through to a human being at an insurance company was difficult to say the least. When prompted to say a word or date, the stupid computer didn't "understand" me and after repeating myself several times without any luck...I kept pushing "0" until I got a human. Yeah, success! We were able to switch groups and it'll be effective by tomorrow.

At least my night ended well. We had Tyler choose a restaurant to celebrate his birthday since we were on an airplane. After some thought, Tyler chose Vince's (spaghetti ) and that was really good. He had his children's spaghetti dinner with cheesecake for dessert. And on Tuesdays, there is a magician that circulates from table to table. He made a red handkerchef disappear into Tyler's shirt sleeve and made foam balls go from his hand into Tyler's hand. Tyler got a big kick out of the tricks and it was great to see his eyes grow big in amazement. Now we are all super full of pasta so I'll call it a night.

No comments:

Post a Comment