Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Aiyah




I need to finish some things before Friday. This morning Tyler had a dentist appointment. He has several cavities that will take a couple of visits to fix. Next week Joshua will have his appointment that requires sedation and IV anesthesia. I hope that Hector will get the day off so he can be there too.

My cousin, David, is getting married this Saturday in San Jose. I will be driving up there with my mom. David is Grace's son (my mom's sister) and Grace passed away just a little over a year ago. My mom feels she has a family duty as the elder sister to be there. I will take her for family support and to show that I'm such a good daughter. I also get the chance to see a really good college friend that I haven't seen since she got married in 2002. Thankfully, we are staying at a Residence Inn where they have complimentary internet (wi-fi) access.



So that means that Hector has the boys for 3 days! I have to list what he needs to do this weekend. The only thing he needs to worry about is Tyler's soccer game. Hector will do fine but he tries to do so much. He wants to get my mom's car brakes done. And by the way, my mom's other sister, Sarah is flying out from Philadelphia this weekend but not for the wedding. She is out here for a funeral for a cousin's wife. It was very sad that this lady was hit by a car while they were crossing the street. The woman driving the car took off but the police found her. The sad thing is that the couple were on their way to the airport to fly to New Jersey and see their daughter & her new baby. My mom and I already commited to the wedding so she won't be able to see Sarah this time.

My mom and I will be leaving Friday morning and return Sunday. I will be bringing my laptop so I can keep myself busy. I promise to be good and not argue with my mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment