Wednesday, September 13, 2006



I'm in a frenzy to post some pictures now that I know Blogger uploads Lupe's pictures and not mine.Here is a Buddhist temple that we visited. I wasn't able to go inside since I was wearing shorts and a tanktop (2 no-nos). Hector and Lupe went inside to see what is in there. There is that fine line where you want to observe other's people religion and culture but don't want to be offensive or rude. Hector saw people praying so he let them do their thing without pushing a camera in their faces.


Here we are having dinner at a Thai restaurant by our hotel. I think that this is the only place we ate at during our entire stay besides the hotel. They had an international menu so the kids enjoyed pizza and hot dogs while we stuffed ourselves on Thai food.

No comments:

Post a Comment