Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Progress

I went to Back-to-school night for Joshua and I came home very pleased. His teacher Miss Charlotte was very excited that Joshua really loves school and is trying new things. We will attempt to potty train him again with the whole class in October. I also spoke to his speech therapist Miss Neely (?) and she told me that he is starting to talk and enunciate better. I sometimes feel a little disconnected because he takes the bus to school & back everyday so I miss that interaction with his teachers. But after tonight I was very happy and hopefully soon I can sit in on his class to see him in school. Miss Charlotte feels that he is poised to have everything come together which makes me so happy that I might cry (just a little).

No comments:

Post a Comment