Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Last day of summer break

I'm still having problems with uploads and maybe it's because I switched to Blogger beta a few days ago. This is getting really frustrating. Today is the last day of summer vacation so several moms and I arranged a playdate at the park. It was nice to catch up on the latest news before school starts. Tyler starts 1st grade and Joshua will be in his same preschool class. The kids had fun riding bikes and playing in the sand while us moms chatted.

This afternoon, Hector replaced my mom's kitchen faucet. It was leaking and I bought a new faucet yesterday. That faucet turned out to be problemsome with connections etc so we ended buying a different one. I helped hand Hector the appropiate wrench or part so I felt I contributed. :)

I hope that blogger accepts my pictures soon since my Thailand/Singapore updates won't be as fun if you can't see what we did.

No comments:

Post a Comment