Tuesday, August 09, 2011

Sayings

Yesterday, I splattered a little grease on my brand, new, OC Fair T-shirt. Since I was home, I took it off and applied detergent on it. Then I went back to the kitchen to fix the kids lunch and Tyler was giving me this weird look so I explained I had a stain so I took the shirt off.

Josh then looks up and asks me, "Did you use Oxyclean"?  I replied, "Why, yes I did!" Joshua says in his best commercial voice, "Oxyclean gets the tough stains out!" I had to smile at that but wait, Joshua was full of surprises today.

At lunch, he was eating his turkey and rice and he asked, "Can I have some soy sauce for my rice? It is bland without it"  :)

After commenting on the choice of words, Tyler says, "Oh, I told him that word the other day when I was telling him a story..."

OKay, so I can look forward to more unusual words and sayings in the future...

No comments:

Post a Comment