Thursday, August 04, 2011

Computer

I'm having computer issues...yesterday I tried reloading my itunes library which seemed fine at first glance but trying to play my music I received lots of messages that the original file couldn't be found. Ugh. This may be because several song duplicates appeared and I may have deleted the wrong ones? I don't know...anyways, my iPod is fine the way it is so I won't sync it now otherwise I will lose my purchased music. I will eventually reload our CDs back onto my itunes library and most likely purchase my music with original CDs instead of digital versions.

There are more issues with dealing with my external hard drive but I'm figuring it out. I used to burn my photos onto DVDs but that is only a temporary medium for about 5-10 years. I bought Lightroom 3 and slowly organizing all my current photos.

So far, I really like Lightroom. I took advantage of Borders going-out-of-business sale and bought some books on Lightroom/Photoshop. I've been tweaking some of my old photos which is really fun, easy and quick. :)

Original photo of dying flower.
Post processing.
I may  have overdid it on the tweaking but it sure can make the colors pop. So this will be interesting to see how I do so bear with me. :)

To get my mind off the computer, I will be taking the kids to the OC Fair and take lots of pictures. Now my next question is: should I attempt to shoot in RAW? If I remember, I will do half and half.

No comments:

Post a Comment