Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Now for Tyler..

I can't neglect my oldest son so here is what he was into today.

Yes, posole. That yummy Mexican soup with hominy, pork with some lime, cabbage and tostadas. Yum.


Posole lunch

Posole lunch

I split the large portion with him but he probably could have eaten most of it by himself. He adds lime and cabbage and goes to town.

My posole

Here is my bowl...Joshua had a red tamale and he ate practically the whole thing so his eating spurt continues. My mom also brought some yogurt/fruit from Kings Hawaiian so Tyler and I enjoyed those.

Fresh fruit yogurt.

There is one more left so it'll be a toss up to see who gets that. :)

Thanks to Hector for bringing the soup home last night. I know I said I would wait till tonight to eat it but Tyler wanted it for lunch and well, I was hungry. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment