Monday, August 29, 2011

Ginormica

That pretty much sums up the size of Matt's feet. Mens size 15. Yup. From toe to heel, his foot measures, well, a foot long. I had to paste 2 sheets of paper together to trace his foot as a template. For comparison, mu womens size 9 feet measures 9 inches toe to heel.

I began these almost 2 years ago, got tired of knitting them so I put them down and recently found them still on the needles. The foot was basically done so I thought I'd just keep going since that is almost to the halfway point for most socks.

Ginormous socks
In nice manly colors too.

I finished them but now the burning question, will they fit Matt?? I tend to knit socks a tad large so I was really careful with the foot length.

Ginormous socks
Bizkit approves!

On Sunday, I stopped by Matt's place to gift them and see how they fit. Yeah!! They fit. Phew! :) I told him this the first and last pair he will be receiving.

No comments:

Post a Comment