Wednesday, June 08, 2011

Douple Dipping

Today I thought I'd share some more "Things I Love" while staying in my "50 Steps" criteria. Not hard to do since we have lots of stuff in our house.

126

This is not mine but I do love it because Hector loves it and I got this for him. It first started with a plain $10 Zippo, small and silver that was an anniversary present that Hector loved playing with (he doesn't smoke). Sometime later he saw this Zippo in a mens magazine and at the time, Google didn't exist so I had to write the magazine asking on how I can get one of these Zippos. It turned out that it was an artist that created these images and put them on Zippos. I contacted the artist and purchased this martini Zippo. :)

131

Another thing I love is these little dishes which are Japanese and used for soy sauce/ wasabi with your sushi. Hector found some and bought about 6. Then later he bought more in a slightly larger size so now we have about 12. I complained about them at first saying, "What am I going to use these for??"  Turns out I use them almost every day...I put ketchup or ranch dressing for dipping or for handing out Skittles to the kids or using them to hold beads, various items for my knitting and as you can tell, I am admitting that I was wrong about these silly little dishes. 

002

The last thing I love on my list today is  peppermint candies. Yum, I can eat these all day long and the kids love them too. Hector found a recent stash hidden away part of them are in a candy dish and the rest I put in a jar. Yum.

No comments:

Post a Comment