Sunday, June 12, 2011

Hockey Practice

Another hockey practice for Josh on a Saturday night was a bit longer than our usual times. My cousin Hannah met us at the rink then we grabbed dinner afterwards. Also before the practice, there was a hockey game going on and it ran about 15 minutes late delaying our time on the ice. All in all, it was a fun night. The ice rink had a foggy look to it and there was condensation on the glass making it difficult to see.

I went over to the other side of the rink where there is no glass to take pictures of Josh. Some of the pictures you can kind of see the fogginess near the ice but it began to clear up as time went on.

Hockey Practice

I love that Josh really enjoys skating in general. He can accelerate pretty well and he is learning his hockey stops.

Hockey Practice

Josh is out skating for the entire hour and comes out sweaty and flushed but he always is happy out there.

Hockey Practice

I tried practicing panning but I don't know if I did it right or not. :) I like this photo because he was goofing around running in place and I caught him in mid-air. You can see more photos on my Flickr photostream.

No comments:

Post a Comment