Monday, June 20, 2011

Girls Weekend

Had a wonderful jaunt this weekend to Mammoth Lakes with the girls (Sherri and hannah) for the great outdoors. Where else can you can potentially hike, mountain bike, fish, kayak and ski/snowboard at one location? We just stuck to the snowboard and hiking part this weekend enjoying near empty runs, 60* temps and God's beauty.

I tried to keep track of my runs with my Mammoth app. From what it recorded, I did 7 runs= 7.7 miles and over 8,000 vertical feet. I only did the intermediate runs. ''

We packed a lot of activity in our Saturday. Got up early and hit the slopes by 8am and boarded until 2pm, changed clothes and went for a hike at Inyo Crater (but didn't really find it), went to Coach outlet and soaked in the jacuzzi.

Early morning light

Gnarled Tree

Hanging On

Hiking

From the path

No comments:

Post a Comment