Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Beach Day

Yesterday, we headed out to Torrance Beach to enjoy the afternoon. The weather was warm and sunny with a nice cool breeze. I fed the kids lunch before driving over and I intended to park in the pay lot but turned out that all the pay machines were out of order or just not accepting cash. I didn't want to risk a ticket so I looked for street parking. I circled around and found a spot between 2 trucks. I don't get to parallell park too often anymore so it took me about 3 tries to wedge myself in there but I did it.

The kids had a great time in the ocean although Josh can't last too long. This time I was prepared and had snacks & lots of towels to wrap him up in. We tossed the little football around and soon he was ready to brave the cold water again.

Tyler loves being in the water and could stay all day if I let him. I brought my little point n shoot with me so I took quick shots (that's why some are not level). Of course I was so busy packing everything we needed, I didn't bring my knitting! Oh well, next time...

Afternoon at the beach
Brr, cold ocean water.

Afternoon at the beach
The clouds were so pretty that day.

Afternoon at the beach
My view of the kids most of the day.

Afternoon at the beach
Tyler is great at catching sand crabs.

Afternoon at the beach
Enjoying some snacks and the beach.

Afternoon at the beach
I was taking a pic of the beach and this seagull swooped in.

No comments:

Post a Comment