Friday, April 01, 2011

50 Steps: Master Bedroom/bath edition

Today I'm squeezing another blog post before we head on out for our snow trip.
Yellow Dice
Yellow Dice. A cheap toy item that Tyler bought years ago redeeming tickets at Chuck E Cheese or Boomers that Josh has taken a liking to now.

Another 50 step photo shoot but I limited myself to the master bedroom and bath. Not that hard since we have lots of clutter and the kids add their items too. Uff. :)

Pokey
Pokey that is mine, surprisingly and not the kids. :)

I probably could limit my photos to this room and have plenty to share with the world for several months. Maybe I shouldn't post all of them at once but there is always something to shoot.

Smudge Pot
Greatest eyeliner EVER and it lasts a long time too.

I used my 100mm macro lens on these photos. So peruse at your leisure....

No comments:

Post a Comment