Thursday, April 28, 2011

Connected

Boy, that was a long 5 days without my computer. On Saturday, it decided to freeze and not boot up again. The computer guy said it needs a new hard drive. Ugh. So he backs up my photos, music etc and reloads it for me and now I have to go through the process of getting all programs up and running.

My most dedicated follower (my silly cheeseboy) said I can now blog again. Like as if he doesn't know what is going on in my life but I guess he likes my silly blog posts even if it involves yarn mostly, photography and other minutiae.

blender socks

So I'm back in business and looky, I finished socks!! These are blender socks and it used up leftover sock yarn that keeps accumulating. There is recipe for blending yarns and I used the basic toe up pattern with gusset heel from the book Socks From The Toe-Up. I was really liking how these socks were fitting on my feet but for some reason these ended up a tad long so I'm going to put them in the Christmas grab bag.

blender socks

The socks near the toes look similar then as I ran out of yarn, I grabbed random stray yarn balls and that's when the similarity ends. Happy socks.

No comments:

Post a Comment