Monday, April 11, 2011

Vortex...no capes.

A brief interruption to show the latest hat I knit on Sunday to keep me busy while I waited to see how the NHL Western conference playoffs would play out. Super tight this year and the Kings end up in the 7th seed and play against the Sharks (2nd seed) but I digress.


Child Vortex Hart

I cast on for an adult size hat thinking that I would wear it because of the pretty pinks and greens in the yarn but as you can see in the pics, it is child/toddler size. I need to go up in needle size which I should have checked before I started. Oh well, I still have plenty of yarn...

Child Vortex Hart

I love the unusual construction of the hat with the stripes and little swirly peak. I'm adding this to my playoff knitting project list for some Christmas gifts until I become distracted (again).

Child Vortex Hart

http://www.knitty.com/ISSUEwinter08/PATTvortex.php

No comments:

Post a Comment