Friday, April 29, 2011

More flowers...

326

Some more pictures of flowers and plants that I took on my way home after walking the kids to school. The sunlight has been very bright which gives me chance to work on my camera settings. After a couple of months shooting in manual, I switched back to AV mode because I found myself constantly changing the exposure. I'm gonna keep trying though...

304

The weather is warming up here and I'm thinking of what flowers to plant in our front yard. I'm horrible with flower names and even after a visit to the garden dept at Home Depot, I'm still a bit overwhelmed with all the choices.

414

Now back to the marsh...more flowers!

I was shooting a pretty yellow and orange flower then in the next shot an insect lands on it. Lucky me. The wind always kicks up here so taking pictures is always a challenge for me.

410
Flower
412
Same flower but with bug!

No comments:

Post a Comment