Friday, April 29, 2011

Garden Jaunt

I'm posting like a crazy woman to catch up on what's been going on. Not really but more than usual. One afternoon I had a hour free so I headed to the garden at the Madrona Marsh to take some pictures. As I was walking towards it, I noticed that the greenery seemed to be wilting because of the recent heat and thought I might have missed the spring bloom but armed with my macro lens I can see things magnified.

2-16-11
I took this picture in Feb and just thought they're unusual.

Alien flowers
And look what they turn into! Pretty neat and funky.

358
I could stare at them all day.

Close up of alien flower
Close up of one of the buds(?).
I guess it shows that you never know what's out there until you look carefully. :) Enjoy it.

More photos later....

No comments:

Post a Comment