Thursday, April 21, 2011

Time Warp

Laws Railroad Museum

I realized that I didn't finish up our spring break update. The problem was that I took so many pictures that day and I haven't taken the time to go through them to pick which to upload.

Laws Railroad Museum

So today is that day but I can't show everything on this blog so visit my Flickr site to see them all.

Laws Railroad Museum

We went to Laws Railroad Museum and spent about 3 hours there. Hector dawdled behind us so he could read and look to his heart's content while the kids raced ahead with me somewhere between them taking loads of pictures. There is so much to see and explore there; I think it will be a regular stop to stretch our legs and expand our minds. If you ever are heading up to Mammoth and want a diversion, head 5 miles east of Bishop and visit this awesome place.

I haven't even uploaded all the pictures that I want to so I'm sure there will be another post showing more...

Laws Railroad Museum

Laws Railroad Museum
Laws Railroad Museum

No comments:

Post a Comment