Thursday, July 03, 2008

Target

Yesterday my mom asked if I go to Target and I said yes (not sure where this is going). She said she is looking for a particular lotion from Jergens and Target carries it. My mom has not been in Target for a long time and this is her reason. It has too much red inside which makes her feel sick. At first I let the statement slide right on by and said no problem I'll go and look for it tomorrow. After I got off the phone, I thought WUUUHHHHHHT did she just say? The color red makes her sick? Hmmmmm, just another weird 'quirk' about my mom. By the way I am very proud of how I handled it and just let it go by because if I said something honest I would be called rude and start WWIII. And when I went in there I forgot to really pay attention to the inside but I didn't notice any overwhelming redness and I did not get sick!

No comments:

Post a Comment