Tuesday, July 08, 2008

the blehs

We are experiencing the June Gloom mornings in July but I keep hearing that the temperature is supposed to reach the triple digits later this week. I keep hoping the weather people will be wrong because the Orange County Fair starts on Friday plus Kat and I have a concert (Chris Isaak) on Sunday. We were planning to have a nice afternoon there before the concert but we might have to rethink our plans if it gets super hot.
In the meantime, I'm knitting another hat called Slouchy with a eyelet mock cable which is very cute. Almost done but my carpal tunnel flared up so my right wrist is hurting. After I finish this hat, I'm gonna have to take a knitting break which is a total bummer. But maybe I can devote more time to photography and my lessons. I'll figure out something to do.
Yesterday I was in a rare cleaning mood, so I scrubbed the stovetop, kitchen sink, my shower and the fish bowl. The fight against clutter is ongoing with the clutter gradually winning so I'll need to tackle that.

No comments:

Post a Comment