Monday, July 21, 2008

News

Nothing new to report. The weekend was blissfully uneventful. I found my Nintendo DS and played Puzzle Quest most of Sunday. Everyone has become used to the big hole in the wall and the mildew smell is mostly gone.

Oh yes....

The big news that our nephew A will be coming to live with us for a little bit when he starts school at Long Beach. I'm sure the kids will love having another person to bug and we'll have to see how long he lasts on our household. Mostly likely he will get sick of us before we get sick of him.

Also Hector is picking more hours at Bellflower so that is joyous news. We can knock out some big bills and get this redo on our family room going.

Okay, there was news but you know what I mean. I'm trying to gather a small list for Christmas knitting so I need to pace myself. At least I finished that scarf so I can move on...I do want to knit for a friend's children. They are going through a rough patch with a nasty divorce and custody war so I think at least the girls will enjoy some new hats. There are just too many things to knit and unfortunately I knit kinda slow depending on the item. She-ra is expecting a baby in November and she wants to be surprised by the sex so knitting has to be super generic and unisex.

No comments:

Post a Comment