Monday, July 14, 2008

finally finished


I finished the never ending scarf last night, added the tassels and tried to upload the picture but blogger wouldn't cooperate. I'm pretty pleased on how it turned out considering I wasn't sure I wouldn't finish it in time. But it's complete, take a good long look at it because I will NEVER knit this kind of scarf again. I don't why beginning knitters think they should start on a scarf, maybe because they don't know any better but to do this is utter boredom. Thank goodness I decided to add the Griffindor lion which perked me up immensely and I think it looks pretty damn cool. My take on the Harry Potter scarf. So there you have it. Don't bother asking for one because the only way you're getting one is to knit it yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment