Friday, July 04, 2008

Furthermore

I was trying to knit a particular scarf in one of my books but the provisional cast on doomed me from the beginning. I tried the method in the book which is supposed to unzip to expose live stitches so you can knit in the other direction. I followed the instructions but my unzipping part didn't unzip. Grr, I knit only about 5 rows but still..I frogged it and tried another method I looked up on the internet with video. Okay it took me several times watching the video to get it or so I thought because this didn't unzip either. The waste yarn would tangles because apparently I am doing this wrong. I searched for more methods and there are several ways to do this cast on but each one would not unzip for me. I must have tried about 7 times various ways but none of them worked for me. I give up.

Maybe if I remember next time I'll take it to a yarn store where someone with better knowledge can show me how it's supposed to be done because I'm doing something very wrong. All those methods can't be wrong so it must be me. Loser.

No comments:

Post a Comment