Friday, July 25, 2008

Is it time yet?

Another uneventful week here at Chez Fromage. Until today. The kids have been eagerly anticipating a sleepover @ Sherri's place. She has 3 kids, 2 of them are close in age to mine. Her oldest girl asked for Tyler to sleepover and Josh was also invited. So Sherri is willing to handle her usual bunch plus 2 more. She is very nice to do this since my kids are a little more rambunctious than hers but we know the family for 3 years now and we help each other out.

The kids were up much earlier than usual today especially Josh asking if they can go to Sherri's. Like early around 6:30am. Ugh no, the sleepover is not till later like 5pm. Maybe it'll get them tired tonight but I wouldn't count on it.

So that means Hector and I have a night to ourselves! Eeeeeeek and squeal. I made reservations at Morton's steakhouse for tonight and maybe we'll see The Dark Knight too. The possibilities are endless! :)

It is kind of weird having Hector work 5 days a week now but good. Josh asks daily where Daddy is and I give the same answer...work.

I'n still tired so maybe I can grab a nap later so I'll stay up for my fun plans tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment