Friday, June 06, 2008

okay

wow Friday is finally here. The week seemed to be dragging but now it's the weekend and I'm totally ready for it. First of all, the orange chicken from Trader Joe's is pretty good. I made it for the kids and they gobbled up that chicken. Plus it was super easy and fast to make. Bake it in the oven for about 20 minutes, microwave the sauce, toss together and serve. Yum. Not bad for $5.99 which fed the kids dinner, I had some for lunch and there is one more serving. Nice. My red chile came out pretty good too with some nice pork ribs in there...delicious.


Remember my newsboy hat? I gave it to Kat's cousin Heather for her birthday and she loved it. She works nights as a security guard and it'll keep her warm when it gets chilly. I'm working on the wave jumper which is cute so far but because I'm using size 1 needles there is a LOT of little stitches. See how the stitches form waves?? I've knit more since this pic but this dress part needs to be about 12 inches long so I'm about halfway there. Plus I forgot to rotate the picture so do it mentally and you have the skirt portion. ;)


Oh and my cousin Grace announced her engagement a couple of days ago to Myles. Now she gets the fun (stressful) part of planning her wedding. Good times.


I had fun this morning taking lots of pictures of some flowers in front of our house so I'm gonna try to play around with them and post later..Oh btw I painted the trim in the boys bathroom. I had taped off the areas a while back ago and just got around to it. Heh. Now I have officially contributed to the remodel of the bathroom but I still need to do another coat later.


I also want to take the kids to see Kung Fu Panda later this afternoon. It looks cute and funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment