Friday, June 20, 2008

how was your day?

Today was a very warm day and Tyler was invited to a bowling birthday party so I dropped him off for a few hours. Josh and I met up with Kat and her parents at the Skechers outlet to do some shoe shopping. After a hour of browsing and trying on shoes, I came relatively unscathed with 2 pairs (buy one pair, get the 2nd pair 50% off) while Kat emerged with 6 pairs of shoes but her total damage was about $120 so that was very cool. We had to pick up Tyler soon and Josh fell asleep on the way there. I was a little early so I kept the car running and observed this interesting sign.
I did not know that poodles are people. When did that happen? Is this hair salon for humans or dogs? It was too hot to pursue the mystery so we turn our eyes to Josh who was exhausted by hanging out in a warm shoe store for a hour and a half.

I continue to wait and go through my purse. Ever wonder what a woman carries in her purse? Here are some of the items...hand lotion (my hands get dry), Blackberry, iPod nano, tampon and last of all which makes no sense is a Gameworks card. Go figure. I just cleaned out a bunch of Chuck e Cheese tokens too.
Tyler is done with the birthday party and we try to cool off at home but it's still hot. Ugh. Now that it's night, I'll open some windows and get the fans to blow the hot air out.

No comments:

Post a Comment