Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Newsboy cap

I finished the newsboy cap last night. I couldn't picture the brim from the pattern instructions but it began taking shape and worked out great. Tyler agreed to model the hat this morning and I noticed that the hat even fits me. I've already started another one; this time I'm using a solid color called dusty purple which should fit my big head a bit more comfortably.

I can't remember the yarn I used off the top of my head but it is by Berroco and I used #6 needles for the ribbing and brim and #8 for the hat.
That reminds me to finish up the wave jumper for my friend that welcomed his second baby girl into the world last week. The size is for a 6-12 month old but it would be nice to send it along with some slippers and hat that are already completed.

No comments:

Post a Comment