Friday, June 06, 2008

Future ringtone

This is for my cousin Hannah and for those who are not familiar with Luis Miguel. I've heard of him but not his music that is until our recent trip to Mexico. We had one TV channel that showed American TV like CSI, Desperate Housewives etc but every hour this particular video would play. Like clockwork. We averaged about 3-4 times a night maybe more...we lost count. Everytime it began, Hannah would groan and I told her that I was going to make this song her ringtone on my cellphone. Well, I haven't gotten around to the ringtone part but I thought posting the video would make her feel like she was in Playa del Carmen again. :)

I have no idea what the song is about so maybe Hector can translate for me?

1 comment:

  1. heehee. he is such a drama queen that miguel. btw, we're his mistresses #1 and 2 as noted on our travel survey under 'occupation'

    ReplyDelete