Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Time Out





After a few weeks of dreary and rainy weather, we had a nice warm spell yesterday so we packed up the bike, trailer and inline skates along with Sherri and Amber and headed to the beach. What a gorgeous day! We started at the end of Torrance beach and rode up to the pier. Yikes, it was struggle for me who hasn't exercised for like forever but I finally made it to the pier where I had a nice cold rootbeer. Hector rode the bike and towed the 2 kids who sang songs all the way. Hector said he got many comments on the way, praising his daddy time with the kids. It was nice for Sherri and me to relax and skate while not having to worry or chase after them. The skate back to the car was much easier and I had a really good time. Hector was exhausted after his bike ride plus he was pulling 90 lbs. more. It was fun to enjoy the sunshine and ocean so we'll definitely do this again soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment