Friday, February 08, 2008

Quickies

I'm still here...just busy doing other things like:

  1. Trolling the Salvation Army for ugly sweaters with nice yarn so I can unravel, recycle and knit into cool items. I picked up 2 sweaters for $3.99 each. I am saving those up for the days when I can devote the entire day to it which is relaxing in its monotony.
  2. Playing around with my new Blackberry Curve (red) which is my Valentine's present from Hector. Because I am the gadget queen.
  3. Shooting BB guns. Yes, Hector is gradually getting me into guns and I like shooting at targets. Somehow in a week period, we have acquired 2 BB rifles and an air pistol (mine...another Valentine's day gift).
  4. I started knitting a mohawk hat for M which has frustrated me several times but it is done and I am about halfway through attaching the hair. It reminds me of the childhood horse/pony on a stick because the mane-like effect. Pictures to follow at a later date.
  5. Getting geared up for our Legoland trip/belated birthday party for Josh. Our last scheduled date was rained out but we're heading out tomorrow with Sherri's family.
  6. Playing Game Party on the Wii with everyone. Hector and I played darts and it was really fun. Safer than the real thing too.
  7. Trying to get rid of the kink in my left shoulder. I need to figure out how to convince Hector that we need a jacuzzi in our backyard. Costco has a 7 person spa with JBL stereo, internal speakers and delivered for $4000. Just something to think about. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment