Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Burritos, Tortas and Tacos

Hector decided to take pictures of some of the food they sampled in Tahoe. Normally I wouldn't post these because I didn't eat the food myself but it does look tasty.







It's funny how that we (at least Hector and I) remember all the places we travelled to by the memorable food we ate there. Bouillabaisse, pizza and profiteroles in Nice and dooner kabob (sp) in Berlin. I would travel back there again just for that specific item.


So it was funny that Hector was talking to his bro C about his upcoming visit with us next week and C requested that I make a rib roast in my handy dandy George Foreman rotisserie Jr. Hmm, that got me thinking of when the last time I made a rib roast. I don't think that I made one since his last visit which was at Christmas. Well, I had to put a stop to that and went to the store to pick one up. I made bleu cheese mashed potatoes, mushrooms and vegetables to go along with it and it was a masterpiece!!




So C, here is a picture of my roast and dinner from last night which you will enjoy next week!! :)








No comments:

Post a Comment